Nordic Rock Bucket
The Nordic Rock Bucket has a specific shape appreciated on Scandinavian markets. Increased penetration capacity in heavy and extreme conditions thanks to its longer profile, this bucket is used for digging and handling extremely abrasive and hard materials. Completely made in HARDOX® 450 with bottom in HARDOX® 500 TUF and equipped with reinforcements and protections in HARDOX® 500. Front blade in HARDOX® 450, complete G.E.T protection package and tip-adapter system that includes rock tips on request.
- EXTRA HEAVY DUTY APPLICATIONS
- SCANDINAVIAN MARKET
- COMPLETE BODY BUILT IN HARDOX® 450 AND HARDOX® 500 TUF
- HARDOX® 500 REINFORCEMENTS
- EQUIPPED WITH A TIP-ADAPTERS SYSTEM WITH ROCK TIPS AND WEAR PROTECTIONS
- AVAILABLE FOR ALL EXCAVATORS AND QUICK COUPLER MODELS